- We evaluate the chosen site to account for and mitigate any potential hazards or complications that could occur during construction after careful review of the drawings and specifications prepared by a geotechnical engineer.
- Preparation is the key to a successful project and we conduct pre-construction meeting and tasks to kick off the project right.
- Meet with stakeholders
- Finalize building schedule
- Address any potential issues that may impede construction
- Com-Con will analyze and estimate the needs of the project to ensure that construction runs smoothly and every aspect of construction is accounted for.
- Calculation based on drawings and specifications
- Material estimates
- Equipment and labour requirements
- It’s essential that the construction of MSE or modular block retaining walls must be executed correctly. Com-Con has an established procedure for our projects that all employees must follow.
- Follow design specifications
- Adhere to established Com-Con installation procedures
- Soil compaction, placement of geotextile material, setting of blocks or panels, backfilling—all tasks to complete the project are supervised carefully and compliance with all applicable procedures is ensured.